3PC Forged Steel Screw Thread Floating Ball Valve
Three-piece forged steel ball valve and gate valve are the same type of valve, the difference is that its closing part is a sphere, the sphere rotates around the center line of the valve body to reach the opening and closing of a valve. The ball valve is mainly used to cut off, distribute and change the flow direction of the medium in the pipeline.
Flanged ends, butt welding ends, RTJ ends.
Top stem with bottom stem have PTFE bearing ,reduce friction, save effort. full bore and reduce bore.
3PC forged steel butt welded trunnion mounted ball valve have two piece and three piece body structure.
Middle part is bolt connection, RPTFE seal insert into stainless steel ring with spring. keep good sealling.
Full Bore & Reduce Bore Design
Bolt Bonnet, Split Body
Blow-out proof stem
Fire Safe Construction
Size: 2"- 32" （DN50 - DN800）
Pressure: 150LB - 2500LB （PN16 - PN420）
Temperature: -196 °C - +560°C
Medium: Water, Oil, Gas, Etc
1. Open and close without friction. This function completely solves the problem that traditional valves affect sealing due to mutual friction between sealing surfaces.
2. Up-mounted structure. The on-line inspection and maintenance of the valves installed on the pipeline can effectively reduce the shutdown of the device and reduce the cost.
3. Single valve seat design. Eliminates the problem that the medium in the valve cavity affects the safety of use due to abnormal pressure rise.
4. Low torque design. For the valve stem designed for special structure, the valve can be easily opened and closed with a small handle.
5. Wedge seal structure. The valve is the mechanical force provided by the valve stem, and the ball wedge is pressed against the valve seat and sealed, so that the sealing property of the valve is not affected by the change of the pipeline pressure difference, and the sealing performance can be guaranteed under various working conditions.
6. Self-cleaning structure of sealing surface. When the ball is poured away from the valve seat, the fluid in the pipeline passes through 360° evenly along the ball sealing surface, which not only eliminates the local scouring of high-speed fluid on the valve seat, but also flushes the accumulations on the sealing surface, so as to achieve self-cleaning.