Nominal Diameter: 1/2" - 36" or DN15 - DN900
Nominal Pressure: Class 150 - Class 900 or PN16 - PN150
Working Temperature: -45℃ - +150℃
Material: A105, LF2, F11, F22, F304, F316, F304L, F316L, etc
Operation Type: Hand wheel, Electric, Pneumatic, Hydraulic
Application: Oil and gas pipeline, Drainage system, Chemical Plant
High pressure ball valve it has rotated 90 degrees, the cock body for a sphere, a round hole or tunnel through its axis. Ball valve in the line is mainly used for cutting, distribution, and change the flow direction of medium, it just has to rotate 90 degrees of operating and small rotational torque can be closed tightly. Ball valve is suitable to do the most switch, cut-off valve, ball valve but recent development have designed to make it with throttling and control flow, such as V type ball valve.
Compact structure, reliable sealing, simple structure, convenient maintenance, sealing surface and the spherical often in the closed state, not easily be medium erosion, easy operation and maintenance, applicable to water, solvent, acid and gas, such as general work medium, but also is suitable for the working conditions of media, such as oxygen, hydrogen peroxide, methane and ethylene, widely used in various fields. Ball valve body can be a whole, also can be combined.
1. The fluid resistance is small, little flow resistance full size of ball valve.
2. Simple structure, small volume, light weight.
3. Compact and reliable. It has two sealing surface, and the widely use of all kinds of plastic ball valve sealing surface of materials, good sealing, can realize completely sealed. Have been widely used in the vacuum system.
4. Easy to operate, open and close quickly, from open to close just rotate 90 °, is advantageous for the remote control.
5. Easy maintenance, simple structure of ball valve, sealing ring, which generally remove replacement is more convenient.
6. In the fully open or fully closed, the ball and seat sealing surface and the dielectric isolation, medium through, can not cause the valve sealing surface erosion.
7. Applicable scope is wide, size from small to several millimeters, big to a few meters, from high vacuum to high pressure can be applied.
8. Because of ball valves in the process of opening and closing and so can be used to bring in the medium of suspended solid particles.