Cryogenic Ball Valve
Ball Valve is not only own with the functions of opening quickly, easy to maintain, good sealing but also safety fire-safe and Antistatic designs. Lung Yun manufactures designs various kinds of ball valves for one-piece, two-piece, three-piece, thread end, socket weld end, butt weld end, flange type, full port, reduce port. The selection of ball valve material includes stainless steel, carbon steel, and cast iron. The working pressure from 1000 psi to 6000 psi application of you chose. Designs of different sealing are as client's requirement. Chose the suitable ball valve to use in piping system, Nai Bang is the best supplier.
Nominal diameter: DN15- DN250
Nominal pressure: 150LB- 300LB
Working temperature：-196℃ - +29℃
Material: Stainless steel, Forged Steel, LCC/LCB, CF8/CFM8
Driving means: Handle, Electric Actuator
Cryogenic ball valve feature:
1. An extended bonnet to the valve can make the packing gland in the valve and the actuator further away from the cold process so the valve can open and close properly, protect it from freeze-damage caused by low temperature fluid.
2. Low operating torque for smoother operations.
3. Excellent seat and seal design minimizes leakage.
4. Fire-safe design.
5. Rigid body construction minimizes thermal shrinkage.
1. Design standard: API 6D, ASME B16.34
2. Structural length: API 6D, ASME B16.10
3. Test & inspection :API 6D, API 598
4. Pressure and temperature: ASME B16.34
5. Flange ends : ASME B 16.5, JB/T 79
The size of valve connecting flange can be designed according to customer’s requirement.