Flanged Center Line Type Rubber Lining Butterfly Valve
Butterfly valve is used for isolating or regulating flow and its function allows for quick shut off. There are many different kinds of butterfly valves, each adapted for different pressures and different usage in the industry.
The turning center of the butterfly plate is on the center line of the valve body and the sealing face section of the butterfly plate. In closing, the ex-circle sealing face of the butterfly plate will extrude the valve seat made of synthetic rubber, generating elastic deformation on the seat to form an elastic force used as a sealing specific pressure so as to guarantee the tightness of the butterfly valve.
1) Design and manufacture standards:
A) Wafer and lug: API 609, DIN3354
B) Flange and weld: BS5155 / EN598
2) Inspection and test standards: API 598, DIN3230, BS5146
A) Wafer and lug: API609, DIN3202 K2
B) Flange: ISO 5752
4) End flange dimension: ASME B16.5 (for NPS<24"), ASME B16.47 series B,
API605, ASME B16.47 series A, MSS SP-44 (for NPS>24"), or BSEN 1092
5) Top flange: ISO5211
6) Connecting: Wafer, lug, flange, weld
7) Size: 1-1/2" - 40", DN40 - DN1000
8) Pressure: Class125 - Class300, PN6 - PN40
9) Temperature: -20° C - 200° C
10) Property: Longer service life and zero leakage
12)Medium:Freshwater,Seawater,Air,Weak Acid,Alkaline Liquid
Our company is specialized in manufacturing and various valves . To guarantee good quality, we follow ISO9001 standards to inspect our goods. From raw material purchase to pre-shipment inspection, we keep an eye on every step to ensure the satisfaction of our customer on quality.