Check valves are two-port valves, meaning they have two openings in the body, one for fluid to enter and the other for fluid to leave. There are various types of check valves used in a wide variety of applications.
Check valves are often part of common household items. Although they are available in a wide range of sizes and costs, check valves generally are very small, simple, or inexpensive. The bodies of most check valves are made of plastic or metal.
WCB CF8 CF3 GR4A Hastelloy C etc.
1. End Connection: RF, RTJ, BW
2. Nominal Diameter: 2" - 24" (DN50 - DN600)
3. Pressure: Class 150 - Class 2500 (PN16 - PN150)
4. Working Temperature: -196℃ - +560℃
5. Body Material: Carbon steel, Stainless steel, Alloy steel, Bronze
6. Medium: Water, Air, Steam, Oil, etc
7. Operation: Handwheel, Electric, Pneumatic, etc
Face to face per ANSI B 16.10
Flange ends dimension ANSI B 16.5/ANSI B 16.47
Final inspection tests to API598.
We welcome all the world customers to contact us for more cooperation.
With our years of technical knowledge and experience,we assure you,
Naibang will be one of your best parters in China.
Any interest,please do not hesitate to contact us.