Check valves are two-port valves, meaning they have two openings in the body, one for fluid to enter and the other for fluid to leave. There are various types of check valves used in a wide variety of applications.
Check valves are often part of common household items. Although they are available in a wide range of sizes and costs, check valves generally are very small, simple, or inexpensive. The bodies of most check valves are made of plastic or metal.
1. End Connection: RF, RTJ, BW
2. Nominal Diameter: 2" - 24" (DN50 - DN600)
3. Pressure: Class 150 - Class 2500 (PN16 - PN150)
4. Working Temperature: -196℃ - +560℃
5. Body Material: Carbon steel, Stainless steel, Alloy steel, Bronze
6. Medium: Water, Air, Steam, Oil, etc
7. Operation: Handwheel, Electric, Pneumatic, etc
Design and Manufacture: API594, API 6D, JB/TB8937
Face to Face and End to End: API594, API 6D, DIN3202, JB/T8937
Pressure-Temperature Rating: ASME B16.34, DIN2410, GB/T9124, SH3406, JB/T74
Inspection and Test: API598, JB/T9092
Pipe Flange: SH3406, ASME B16.5, DIN2543-2548, GB/T13402, API605, ASME B16.47
Equipped with a professional factory, Naibang Valve is a professional manufacturer and supplier of alloy steel wafer double plate check valve in China. If you want to buy quality product of various beautiful bags, you can get it at a cheap price from us.