Wafer Type Dual Plate Swing Check Valve
A check valve, reflux valve, or one-way valve is a valve that normally allows fluid (liquid or gas) to flow through it in only one direction.
Check valves are two-port valves, meaning they have two openings in the body, one for fluid to enter and the other for fluid to leave. There are various types of check valves used in a wide variety of applications. Check valves are often part of common household items. Although they are available in a wide range of sizes and costs, check valves generally are very small, simple, or inexpensive. Check valves work automatically and most are not controlled by a person or any external control; accordingly, most do not have any valve handle or stem. The bodies (external shells) of most check valves are made of plastic or metal.
1. Long service life and good reliability;
2. Flexible action and good sealing performance;
3. Smooth flow passageway and small fluid resistance;
4. Applicable for and easily installed for vertical or horizontal pipelines;
5. Short structural length, only 1/4-1/8 of that of traditional flanged check valve;
6. Low volume, light weight, only 1/4-1/20 of those of traditional flanged check valve.
Equipped with a professional factory, Naibang Valve is a professional manufacturer and supplier of API594 Check Valve-Dual Check Valve in China. If you want to buy quality product of various beautiful bags, you can get it at a cheap price from us.