Double flanged type dual plate check valve design is generally stronger, lighter, smaller, more efficient and less expensive. Its meets API 594, which is approximately one fourth the face to face dimensions and 15% to 20% the weight, noney in initial valve coast and provides lower installation cost. The disc is litfed first by two spring to prevent. Suitable for horizontal or vertical up positions, In horizontal position flow allows plates to function free and under lower flow conditions as compared to swing check - Reduces pressure loss, improves dynamicthse and eliminates valve chatter.
Size Range: 2''~48'' (DN50~DN1200)
Pressure: PN2.0 - PN26Mpa, Class 150 - Class 1500
StandardAPI 594 / API6D, ANSI, DIN, JIS
End Connection: Flange
Valves materials of construction
Body Materials: LCB,LCC,WCB, 304S.S., 316 S.S.
Spring Materials: LCB,LCC,WCB, 304S.S., 316 S.S.
Disc Materials: LCB / LCC / WCB + stellite, 304S.S., 316 S.S.
Stem Material420 S.S., LF2, F6, F304, F316
Double flanged type dual plate check valves Description
1. Double flanged type dual plate check valves with almost the same performance as wafer type dual plate check valve, the only difference is the connection end.
2. Double flanged type dual plate check valves is applicable for various pipelines with normal pressure of PN1.O Mpa~42 Mpa, Class 150 ~ Class 2500 and normal diameter of DN15~1200mm, NPS 1/2'' ~ 48'' with temperature of -196℃ ~ +540℃ to avoid medium back flowing, the different materials selection can apply to the medium involving water,steam, oils, nitric acid, strong oxidizing medium and urea etc.
3. The installation direction of double disc swing check valve can be in horizontal or vertical, as the valve weight is light, not necessary to make bracket for the valve body.
4. Flanged dual plate check valves' disc stroke is short, the closing impact is small.
5. Smooth flow pass way and small fluid resistance.
6. Flanged double door check valves' disc have fast closing speed, the water hammer pressure will be small.
7. The length of face to face is only 1/4 or 1/8 of the traditional common check valves.