Size: 1/2" - 48" (DN15 - DN1200)
Working Temperature: -196℃ - 560℃
Pressure: Class 150 - Class 900 (PN16 - PN150)
Body Material: Carbon steel, Stainless steel, Alloy steel, Bronze, etc
Operation: Hand Wheel, Electric, Pneumatic, etc
Wafer Type Dual Plate Check Valve
1. Short structural length, only 1/4-1/8 of that of traditional flanged check valve;
2. Low volume, light weight, only 1/4-1/20 of those of traditional flanged check valve;
3. Quick valve disc closedown, low water hammer pressure;
4. Applicable for and easily installed for vertical or horizontal pipelines;
5. Smooth flow passageway and small fluid resistance;
6. Flexible action and good sealing performance;
7. Narrow valve travel and small closedown impact;
8. Integrated structure, simple and compact, in beautiful shape;
9. Long service life and good reliability.
|Design||ASME B16.34, API6D|
|Fire Safe||API 607|
|Anti static||API 608, API6D|
|Face to Face||ASME B16.10, API6D|
|Welding Ends||ASME B16.25|
|Inspection and Test||API 598, API 6D|
Our company is specialized in manufacturing and various valves . To guarantee good quality, we follow ISO9001 standards to inspect our goods. From raw material purchase to pre-shipment inspection, we keep an eye on every step to ensure the satisfaction of our customer on quality.
Persisting in the principle of "QUALITY IS LIFE, CUSTOMER IS GOD", we will strive for high efficiency, passion and integrity to provide our customers with high-quality products and superior trade services.