Tilting type check valves are mainly used on drinking water supply networks and sewage pipelines. They work with the aid of a counterweight, which can be equipped with a hydraulic damper to cushion the disc during closing.
1/2" - 48"
Class 150 - 2500
-196℃ - +560℃
Water, Steam, Oil Products, Nitric Acid, Acetic Acid
Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Bronze
1. Integrated structure, simple and compact, in beautiful shape;
2. Quick valve disc closedown, low water hammer pressure;
3. Smooth flow passageway and small fluid resistance;
4. Narrow valve travel and small closedown impact;
5. Flexible action and good sealing performance;
6. Long service life and good reliability.