A check valve, reflux valve, or one-way valve is a valve that normally allows fluid (liquid or gas) to flow through it in only one direction. Check valves are two-port valves, meaning they have two openings in the body, one for fluid to enter and the other for fluid to leave. There a re various types of check valves used in a wide variety of applications. Check valves are often part of common household items. Although they are available in a wide range of sizes and costs, check valves generally are very small, simple, or inexpensive.
1. Nominal diameter:
1.5" - 32" (DN40 - DN800)
2. Pressure range:
Class 150 - 2500 (PN16 - PN420)
3. Working temperature:
4. Body material:
5. End connection:
1. Inspection and test: API598, JB/T9092;
2. Design and manufacture: API594, JB/TB8937;
3. Face to face and end to end: API594, API6D, JB/T8937;
4. Pressure-temperature rating: ASME B16.34, DIN2410, SH3406, JB/T74;
5. Pipe flange: JB/T74~90, JB/T9112~9124, SH3406, ASME B16.5, DIN2543~2548, ASME B16.47.
1. Quick valve disc closedown, low water hammer pressure;
2. Smooth flow passageway and small fluid resistance;
3. Narrow valve travel and small closedown impact;
4. Flexible action and good sealing performance;
5. Long service life and good reliability.