Check Valve is applicable for various pipelines with nominal pressure of PN1.0MPa - 42.0 MPa, Class 150 - 2500 and nominal diameter of DN15 - 1200mm, NPS1/2 - 48 and working temperature of -196 - 540℃ to be used for protecting from medium back flowing.
The different materials selection can apply to the medium involving water, steam, oil, nitric acid and strong oxidizing medium etc.
1. It is short in face to face dimensions, being1/4~1/8 times that of traditional flange type check valve.
2. It is impact in volume size and light in weight of about 1/4~1/20 times that of traditional flange type check valve.
3. The disc closes quickly with less water hammer pressure.
4. It is convenient in installation, being available for use on level or vertical pipelines.
5. Flow passage is fluent with less flow resistance.
6. It acts sensitively with good sealing effect.
7. Disc travel is short with less impact force caused by valve closing.
8. It is impact in integral structure with nice outline view.
9. It is longer in service life with high reliability.