Check valves are two-port valves, meaning they have two openings in the body, one for fluid to enter and the other for fluid to leave. There are various types of check valves used in a wide variety of applications. Check valves are often part of common household items. Although they are available in a wide range of sizes and costs, check valves generally are very small, simple, or inexpensive. Check valves work automatically and most are not controlled by a person or any external control; accordingly, most do not have any valve handle or stem. The bodies (external shells) of most check valves are made of plastic or metal.
1. Size: 2″-60″
2. Pressure: Class150-2500LB
3. Tightened Pin structure.
4. Lug Type & Dual Plate design.
5. Dual Plate With Spring Loaded structure
6. Materials: Carbon steel and stainless steel, etc
7. Application: Chemical processing, Oil Field & Power Plant, Hydrocarbon processing
1. Design & Manufacture: API 598, API 6D
2. Face-to-face API 594, API 6D, DIN 3202
3. Flange end: DIN2543-2548, API605, ASME B 16.47, ANSI B 16.5
4. Inspection and test: API 598
5. Special: NACE MR-01-75
Equipped with a professional factory, Naibang Valve is a professional manufacturer and supplier of oil service wafer dual check valve in China. If you want to buy quality product of various beautiful bags, you can get it at a cheap price from us.