1. Short structural length, Low volume,light weight, only 1/4-1/20 of those of traditional flanged check valve;
2. Quick valve disc closedown, low water hammer pressure;
3. Applicable for and easily installed for vertical or...
Check valves are mechanical valves that permit gases and liquids to flow in only one direction, preventing process flow from reversing. They are classified as one-way directional valves. Fluid flow in the desired direction opens the valve, while backflow closes the valve. The mechanics of check valve operation are not complicated. Most check valves contain a ball that sits freely above the seat, which has only one through hole. The ball has a slightly larger diameter than that of the through hole. When the pressure behind the seat exceeds that above the ball, liquid is allowed to flow through the valve. Once the pressure above the ball exceeds the pressure below the seat, the ball returns to rest in the seat, forming a seal that prevents backflow. We manufacture check valves in conformity with ASME B16.34 standards. All valves are tested according to API 589 requirements. The marking is as per MSS SP-25 standards.
1/2" - 24"（DN15 - DN1600）
150LB - 2500LB（PN16 - PN150）
-46℃ - 200℃
A105, LF2, F5, F11, F22, F304, F316, F304L, F316L, F347, F321
Bolted bonnet; Three-pieces
Water, Oil, Steam, Gas, etc.
Handwheel, Gear, Electric, Manual, Pneumatic, Hydraulic
1. Low volume, light weight, Short structural length, only 1/4-1/8 of that of traditional flanged check valve;
2. Applicable for and easily installed for vertical or horizontal pipelines;
3. Integrated structure, simple and compact, in beautiful shape;
4. Quick valve disc closedown, low water hammer pressure;
5. Smooth flow passageway and small fluid resistance;
6. Narrow valve travel and small closedown impact.
Equipped with a professional factory, Naibang Valve is a professional manufacturer and supplier of Ptfe Seat Wafer Check Valve in China. If you want to buy quality product of various beautiful bags, you can get it at a cheap price from us.