Wafer check valve is applicable for various pipelines with nominal pressure of PN1.0 Mpa-42.0Mpa,Class 150LB~2500LB and nominal diameter of DN15-1200mm,NPS 1/2-48 and working temperature of -196-540 degree Celsius to be used for protecting from medium backflowing.The different materials selection can apply to the medium involving water,steam,oils,nitric acid,acetid,strong oxidizing medium and urea etc.
Size: 2" - 40" or DN50 - DN1000
Pressure Rating: Class150 - Class1500 or PN16 - PN250
Working temperature: -196℃ - 560℃
Material: WCB, LCB, WC6, WC9, C12, C5, CF8, CF3, CF3M, CF8M, etc.
A) Design & Manufacture: API 6D, API 594, ASME B16.34
B) Face to Face: API 594, API 6D
C) Connection End: ASME B16.5, ASME B 16.47
D) Test and Inspection: ISO5208, API 6D
1. Short structural length,only 1/4~1/8 of that of traditional flanged check valve;
2. Low volume,light weight,only 1/4~1/20 of those of traditional flanged check valve;
3. Quick valve disc closedown, low water hammer pressure;
4. Applicable for and easily installed for vertical or horizontal pipelines;
5. Smooth flow passageway and small fluid resistance;
6. Flexible action and good sealing performance;
7. Narrow valve travel and small closedown impact;
8. Integrated structure, simple and compact, in beautiful shape;
9. Long service life and good reliability.