Titanium Alloy Wafer Double Disc Check Valve
Check valve is installed in pipelines mainly for preventing the medium from return, being an automatic valve opened and closed by the medium itself, Hot and cold water systems and industrial applications. Suitable for mounting in horizontal and vertical pipelines.
Nominal diameter(DN, NPS): DN50-DN1200; NPS2-NPS40
Nominal pressure(PN, Class): PN16, PN25, PN40, PN63, PN100; Class:150-2500LB
Face to face standard conforms to API 594/API 6D
Design & manufacture standard conforms to API 594/BS 1868/API 6D
Flange standard conforms to EN 1092-1/DIN 2501/ASME B16.5/B16.47;
Test conforms to API 594/API 6D
Connection: Flange, Wafer, Lug
1. It is short in face to face dimensions, being1/4~1/8 times that of traditional flange type check valve.
2. It is impact in volume size and light in weight of about 1/4~1/20 times that of traditional flange type check valve.
3. The disc closes quickly with less water hammer pressure.
4. It is convenient in installation, being available for use on level or vertical pipelines.
5. Flow passage is fluent with less flow resistance.
6. It acts sensitively with good sealing effect.
7. Disc travel is short with less impact force caused by valve closing.
8. It is impact in integral structure with nice outline view.
9. It is longer in service life with high reliability.