Viotn Lined Wafer Dual Check Valve
Dual Check Valve is designed to operate with the minimum of flow restriction.
The twin spring loaded half disc operate with the pipeline flow and reseal back against the rubber disc seating providing a positive shut off against any back flow. The resilient seating prevent a slamming action.
Check Valves offer greater flexibility and low cost in most piping systems and moreover, of its light weight, it is so convenient to install and has smaller face to face dimension than conventional swing check valve.
These valves can be supplied to match the international standards of flange (DIN, ANSI, JIS & BS).
1/2" ~ 48"
(DN15 ~ DN1200)
Class 150 ~ 2500
(PN16 ~ PN1200)
-196℃ ~ +560℃
Water, Steam, Oil products, Nitric acid, Acetic acid
Carbon steel, Stainless steel, Alloy steel, Bronze, etc
1. Low volume, light weight, Short structural length;
2. Applicable for and easily installed for vertical or horizontal pipelines;
3. Integrated structure, simple and compact, in beautiful shape;
4. Quick valve disc closedown, low water hammer pressure;
5. Smooth flow passageway and small fluid resistance;
6. Narrow valve travel and small closedown impact;
7. Flexible action and good sealing performance;
8. Long service life and good reliability.
A216 Gr. WCB, WCC, WCA, etc
Low temperature steel
A352 Gr. LCB, LCC, LC1, etc
A217 Gr. WC6, WC9, C5, C12, C12A, etc
A351 Gr. CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M, CF8C, etc
CN7M alloy 20, CN3M alloy 20 modified, CT15C, etc
A995 Gr. 4A, 5A, CE8MN, CD6MN, CD3MN, etc
B148 C95500, C95600, C95800, etc
M30C, M35-1, CZ100, etc
CY40 inconel 600, etc
CW2m Hastelly C4, N12MV Hastelloy B, etc
CU5MCuC Incoloy 825, CW6MC Incoloy 625, etc