Aluminum Bronze C95500 Thread Gate Valve
Gate valve, is a valve that opens by lifting a round or rectangular gate/wedge out of the path of the fluid. The distinct feature of a gate valve is the sealing surfaces between the gate and seats are planar, so gate valves are often used when a straight-line flow of fluid and minimum restriction is asked.
Gate valves are characterized as having either a rising or a non-rising stem. Rising stems provide a visual indication of valve position because the stem is attached to the gate such that the gate and stem rise and lower together as the valve is operated.
Non-rising stem valves may have a pointer threaded onto the upper end of the stem to indicate valve position. Non-rising stems are used underground or where vertical space is limited.
Port:Full Port(FP)/Reduced Port(RP).
Structure:BB(Bolted Bonnet),WB(Welded Bonnet),PSB(Pressure Self-sealing Bonnet).
Rating: Class 150/ 300/ 600/ 800/ 900/ 1500/ 2500/ 4500.
Size Range:3/8" to 2"
End Options: FLG, SW(Socket Welded), Threaded(NPT/BSP), BW(Butt Welded),
-Carbon Steel: A105, LF2
-Stainless Steel: F304, F304L, F316, F316L
-Duplex: F51, F55
-Alloy: F1, F5, F5A, F9, F11, F22
-Aluminum alloy steel:C95800 C95500 C95200
Design and manufacture:API 602,BS 5352,ANSI B16.34.
Inspection & testing:API 598.
Applicable medium: water, steam, oil, etc
Connection: flange, socket welding, NPT internal thread
Operation mode: manual
End flange dimension: ASME B16.5 (for NPS≤24) : ASME B 16.47 series B,API605 or ASME B 16.47 series A,MSS SP-44(for NPS>24).
BW End dimension: ASME B 16.25
Face to face and end to end: ASME B 16.10.
Inspection and Test: API 598, API 600 or API 6D
Pressure-temperature rating: ASME B 16.34
Bolted bonnet or Welded bonnet design
OS & Y, Rising Stem
The Forgings are precision machined for high performance
Leak proof body-bonnet joint with spiral wound gasket
Solid Wedge,Renewable Seat Rings,Sprial Wound Gasket.
Spring Loaded To Ensure That Even In The Low-Pressure Sealing Performance As Well.
Low Leakage Test Stem Packing By.
Automatically Adjust The Preload Gland Packing.
1. BODY. The valve body is forged steel and designed to the basic dimensional requirements of the applicable specifications such as API 602 and ASME B16.34. The body is available in both the full or standard port design.
2. BONNET. The bonnet is forged steel, has an integral backseat and incorporates the stuffing box, which has dimensions per the applicable specifications such as API 602.
3. BODY-BONNET JOINT. Two different bonnet joint designs are available. These are either the bolted bonnet or the threaded and seal welded type.
4. GASKET. The bolted bonnet joint design valve uses a contained, controlled compression, spiral wound type gasket.
5. BONNET BOLTING. The bonnet bolting is manufactured of alloy steel in accordance with the requirements of the applicable specifications such as API 602 and ASME B16.34.
6. SEAT RINGS. The seat rings are steel and makeup part of the valve trim. They are pressed into the valve body and wedged into place, forming a seal with the body. The seating surfaces are ground and lapped.
7. WEDGE. The wedge, which is solid design, is forged or investment cast steel and is part of the valve trim. The seating surfaces are ground and lapped
8. STEM. The stem is forged steel and part of the valve trim. It contains an integral back seat shoulder, which mates with the integral backseat of the bonnet. The stem is designed to the basic dimensional requirements of the applicable specifications such as API 602.
9. GLAND AND FLANGE. The gland, gland flange assembly utilizes a separate, two piece design. This self aligning design allows the flange to be unevenly tightened while the gland maintains its parallel alignment with the stem and stuffing box.
10. GLAND BOLTS AND NUTS. The steel/stainless steel gland bolt and nut assembly is a stud, eyebolt arrangement. This design allows complete removal from the valve when service is required. The use of industry standard thread full length studs and nuts also allows easy replacement should these items be lost or in need of replacement.
11. YOKE SLEEVE. The yoke sleeve is of forged stainless steel material having a high melting point and is resistant to wear and corrosion.
12. HANDWHEEL. The handwheel is forged carbon steel of an open spoke design. This robust construction along with appropriate sizing allows for ease of operation.
Q1: We are interested in your products?
A1: In order to recommend you suitable products, please provide detail information, like size, material, pressure, model.
Q2: Is the requirement for MOQ?
A2: For some small size, like 2''-48''(DN50-DN1200), it request the MOQ is pcs for each size. Generally speaking, it depends on your order.
Q3: How about the warranty?
A3: The warranty time is 18 months after leaving our factory. We can repair or change because of the quality problems.
A4: Mainly T/T, Western Union & PayPal are applicable for us. Payment Term: 30% prepayment, 70% balance paid before shipping or against copy of BL.
Q5: Can you manufacture different standards valves according to customer requirements?
A5: Yes. We can manufacture API,DIN,GOST,JIS standards for different pressure & temperature & size according to different needs.
If you want to know more about our products, please contact freely. We will patiently answer your all questions.