Pressure Self Sealing Flanged Globe Valve
Features and benefits
1. No penetration of hinge pin to outside eliminating the possibility of pin seal leakage and allowing for in-line service.
2. Compact cage unit: all moving parts are attached to the carrier and can be removed easily for service.
3. Forged seat/disc is CoCr alloy, ground and lapped to a mirror finish for maximum erosion resistance and long service life. It is seal-welded to the body.
4. Disc can partially rotate for tight shutoff. In the fully open position, it rests against a stop.
5. CoCr alloy bearings for the hinge pin.
6. Easy in-line service. All parts are easily accessible for maintenance. Seating faces can be re-lapped.
7. Forged bonnet.
Design and manufacture
API602. Bs5352. ANSI B16.34;
1) Socket welded dimension conform to ANSI B16.11; JB/T1751
2) Screw ends dimension conform to ANSI B1.20.1; JB/T7306
3) Butt-welded conform to ANSI B16.25; JB/T12224
4) Flanged ends conform to ANSI B16.5; JB79
Test and inspection
API598; GB/T 13927; JB/T 9092
Bolted bonnet, outside screw and yoke(OS&Y)
Welded bonnet, outside screw and yoke(OS&Y)
A105, LF2, F5, F11, F22, 304(L), 316(L), F347, F321, F51, Monel, Alloy, etc