Size: DN50 - DN1200
Pressure: PN10 – PN40
Temperature: -20℃ - +120℃
Body: Ductile iron GGG40, DI GGG 50, Cast iron GG25
Length: DIN F4/F5/BS5163A/AWWA C509 C515 MJ/JIS
Wedge: Iron coating EPDM/NBR
Flange: DIN 3352, JIS 10 K, EN 7005.2
Test: Test strength by 2.4Mpa
This valve widely applied in the liquid pipes for opening or closing fixing in such water, sewage disposal, electric power, energetics pipe , chemical, shipping, energy sources etc.
A. Stem Sealing
Three independent stem seals offering triple safety:
• A NBR wiper ring protects against dirt from outside.
• A polyamid bearing with 4 NBR O-rings protects against galvanic corrosion.
• An EPDM rubber manchette sealing acts as the main hydraulic seal to the flow.
B. Body/Bonnet Connection
The unique assembly of the valve body and bonnet ensures a durable tightness:
• A round rubber bonnet gasket fits into a recess in the valve bonnet preventing it from being blown out by pressure surges.
• The stainless steel bonnet bolts are countersunk in the valve bonnet, encircled by the bonnet gasket and sealed with hot melt. Thus there is no risk of corrosion as the bolts are not exposed to the medium or soil.
C. Wedge Nut
The fixed integral wedge nut reduces the number of movable valve parts thus minimizing the risk of corrosion and malfunction. The wedge nut is made of dezincification resistant brass with lubricating abilities providing optimum compatibility with the stainless steel stem.
Previous: Electric Motor Drived Flanged Gate Valve