Globe valves shut off is accomplished by moving the disc against the flow stream rather than across it as in the case with a gate valve. The flow pattern through a globe valve involves changes in direction, resulting in greater resistance to flow, causing high pressure drop.
-Size 1/2 inch to 24 inch.
- Casting Material: WCC WCB C6 C12 LCB LCC CF8 CF8M CF3 CF3M etc.
- Forging Material: A105 F304 F321 F316 F316L F304L F51.
- End connections by RF/FF/RTJ according to ANSI B16.5 DIN2543-2545 JIS B2220.
- CL150LB -CL2500LB Temperature: -140- 400 (Degrees Celsius).
- Operated way: Hand wheel, bevel gear, pneumatic, and electric.
- Structure type: Rising stem and wedge single disc.
-Sealing Form: Gland Packings Globe Valve
Main structural features：
- This product has logical structure, reliable seal, excellent performance and nice design.
- The seal surface is build-up welding with Co hard alloy, which is attrition-resistant, corrosion-resistant, has good friction resistant and long life.
- It has double seal capability, thus is more reliable.
-The stem may show the position of lift, thus it is clearer.
A216 Gr. WCB, WCC, WCA, etc
Low temperature steel
A352 Gr. LCB, LCC, LC1, etc
A217 Gr. WC6, WC9, C5, C12, C12A, etc
A351 Gr. CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M, CF8C, etc
A995 Gr. 4A , 5A, etc
M30C, M35-1, CZ100, etc
inconel 600, inconel 750 etc
CW2m Hastelly C4, N12MV Hastelloy B, CW12MW, Hastelloy C276, etc
Design & Manufacture Std.: BS 1873, ASME B16.3
F to F Std/end to end .: ASME B16.10, DIN 3202, BS2080
Connection Std.: ASME B16.11, ASME B1.20.1, ASME B16.5, DIN2543-2551
Testing Std: ISO5208, BS 6755
Pressure temperature rating: ANSI B16.34