Main features：Globe valve including cast steel globe valve, forged steel globe valve, stainless steel globe valve and other types. NIPO cut-off valve the design and the manufacture conforms to API602 and ASME B16.34. Examination and test according to API 598, mark according to MSS-SP-25.
Nipo Globe Valve
1) Size: 2" - 24"
2) Pressure: 150LB - 2500LB
3) Temperature: -196℃ - +560℃
4) Material: WCB, WCC, WC6, WC9, C5, C12, CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M, CN7M, LCB, LCC, etc
5) Type: Bolted Bonnet, OS&Y, Rising Stem, Plug Disc, straight type
6) Operation: Handwheel, Gear, Electric, Pneumatic, etc
1) Design and manufacture: BS1873, ANSI B16.34
2) Test and inspection: API598
3) Face to face dimensions: ANSI B16.10
4) Flanged end: ANSI B16.5
5) Butt-welding end: ANSI B16.25
6) Other standards (DIN, BS, JIS) is also available upon request.
Main structural features：
1) This product has logical structure, reliable seal, excellent performance and nice design.
2) The seal surface is build-up welding with Co hard alloy, which is attrition-resistant, corrosion-resistant, has good friction resistant and long life.
3) It has double seal capability, thus is more reliable.
4) The stem may show the position of lift, thus it is clearer.
5) The part material, flange and butt weld end dimension may be selected according to current operating condition and users requirement, so that meet the requirements of various engineering.