Forged Stainless Steel Globe Valve
1. Globe valve refers to the valve with disc drove by stem along the central axis, make lifting movement, is a common block valve, used to connect or throttle medium.
2. There are different types of globe valve, including through-way type which is the most popular one, angle type which can be installed in the corner of the pipeline system.
3. Compared to lined gate valve, lined globe valve has relatively simple structure so that manufacture and maintenance are easier.
4. Valve disc route is short so can have quick open and close.
5. It is ideal products used in chlor-alkali, industrial in organic chemicals, metal and mining, nitrogen and phosphatic fertilizers, petroleum refining, pharmaceutical etc.
6. Lining material: PFA, FEP, GXPO etc.
7. Operation methods: Manual, worm gear, electric, pneumatic and hydraulic actuator.
STANDARDS COMPLIANCE: Basic Design API 602, ASME B16.34
Socket-Weld Dimension: ANSI B16.11
End Connection Std.: ANSI B1.20.1
Test Standard: API 598
Pressure: 150LB-1500LB (PN16-PN420)
Material: A105. LF2, F5, F11, F22, 304/L, 316/L, F347, F321 F51, Monel, Alloy 20
1 Are you a factory or trading company?
We are a factory specialized in manufacturing valves and ftting over 20 years.
And we have got ISO9001&CE certificate of Manufacturing and processing of valves and fttings.
2 Where are the main markets for your products?
We hope to make business with companies from all over the world. And for now, our valves and fttings have
Been exported to especially in North America, South America, South Asia, Europe and Middle East.
3 Do you have a minimum quantity of the products?
No, we will build business with you with even 1PC. We believe this cooperation will be a long- term relationship for our high quality, competitive price and good after-sale service.
4 Are samples available to be sent with free?
It depends on what product you need. There are hundreds of products we sell. You can contact us for particular answer.
5 Can you print our Logo on the valves?
Yes, we can totally produce products according to your special request, even manufacture it base on your drawing.
6 What is your lead time?
It's around 15 days normally. If we have the products in stock, it will be about one week.
7 what is your payment term?
T/T 30% down payment, balance to be paid before shipment.
8 How can I check your factory situation w hile it's difficult for me to come to China?
We have photos and videos on our website, It shows every step of the manufacturing.
9 How can you guarantee the quality of products?
Firstly, we have the numerical control device to manufacture products accurately. Then our quality inspectors will test products one by one to make sure every valve or ftting we sell is qualified and release the test mill certificate. If possible, We can also send you the sample for checking. Regarding the details, we can discuss if you want to know more about it.
Previous: No Information