Globe valves is used for throttling flow control. Shut off is accomplished by moving the disc against the flow stream rather than across it as in the case with a gate valve. The flow pattern through a globe valve involves changes in direction, resulting in greater resistance to flow, causing high pressure drop. Globe valve is an excellent valve to use for on-off service, also is highly suited for frequent cycling and control of fluids anywhere in amount or volume between the open and closed positions.
1. Design and Manufacture: BS EN 13789, BS5152, ANSI
2. Test and Inspection: API598
3. Face to Face Dimensions: BS5152, EN558-1
4. Flanged End: ANSI B16.5
5. Butt-Welding End: ANSI B16.25
6. Other standards (DIN, BS, JIS) is also available upon request.