GOST Globe Valve
(1) The structure of the shut-off valve is simpler than that of the gate valve, and it is convenient to manufacture and maintain.
(2) The sealing surface is not easy to wear and scratch, the sealing property is good, the valve flap does not slide relative to the sealing surface of the valve body at the time of opening and closing, thus the abrasion and the abrasion are not serious, the sealing performance is good, and the service life is long.
(3) When on and off, the valve clack stroke is small, so the height of the stop valve is smaller than that of the gate valve, but the length of the structure is longer than that of the gate valve.
(4) The opening and closing moment is large, the opening and closing is labor-consuming, and the opening and closing time is the principal.
(5) the fluid resistance is large, because the medium channel in the valve body is more tortuous, the fluid resistance is large, and the power consumption is large.
(6) When the nominal pressure of the medium flow direction is not less than 16mpa, the flow direction is generally adopted, and the medium flows upward from the lower direction of the valve valve; when the nominal pressure is not less than 20mpa, the reverse flow is generally adopted, and the medium flows down from the upper direction of the valve valve. To increase the seal energy. When in use, the stop valve medium can only flow in a single direction, and the flow direction cannot be changed.
1) Size: 2" - 24"
2) Pressure: 150LB - 2500LB
3) Temperature: -196℃ - +560℃
4) Material: WCB, WCC, WC6, WC9, C5, C12, CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M, CN7M, LCB, LCC, etc
5) Type: Bolted Bonnet, OS&Y, Rising Stem, Plug Disc, Straight type
6) Operation: Handwheel, Gear, Electric, Pneumatic, etc
7) Medium： Oil, Air, Steam, Water, etc
Attention should be paid to the installation and maintenance of globe valve:
1. Handwheel and handle operated globe valve can be installed in any position of pipe.
2. Handwheels, handles and fretting mechanisms are not allowed to be hoisting.
3. the flow direction of the medium should be consistent with the arrow direction shown in the valve body.