Daily maintenance of valve
1. The valve should be stored in a dry and ventilated room and blocked at both ends of the passage.
2. The valve should be inspected regularly, and the dirt on it should be removed, and the anti-rust oil should be daubed on the surface.
3. After the valve is installed and applied, it shall be regularly serviced to ensure its normal operation.
4, should check whether the valve sealing surface is worn, and according to the situation for maintenance or replacement.
5, check the valve stem and stem nuts of the trapezoidal thread wear, whether the packing is outdated, etc., and carry out the necessary replacement.
6. The sealing performance of the valve shall be tested to ensure its performance.
7. The valve in operation should be in good condition, the bolts on the flange and bracket are complete, the thread is lossless and there is no loose phenomenon.
8. If the handwheel is lost, it should be matched in time, and can not be replaced by a live spanner.
9, packing gland is not allowed to skew or no pre - tight gap.
10, if the valve use environment is relatively bad, easy to rain, dust, sand and other dirt contamination, should be installed for the valve stem protection cover.
11, the ruler on the valve should be kept intact, accurate, clear, the valve seal, cap.
12, insulation jacket should be no sag, crack.
13, the valve in operation, avoid to knock on it, or support heavy objects.