Basket strainer is a device which provides a means of mechanically removing solids from a flowing fluid by utilizing a perforated or wire mesh straining element. Strainers are an in expensive means of protecting downstream mechanical equipment such as condensers,heat exchangers, pumps, compressors, meters, spray nozzles turbines, steam traps, etc..from possible damage due to debris such as rust, pipe scale, sediment, and/or other solids.
1. Weak corrosive materials in chemical and petrochemical production, such as water, oil, ammonia, hydrocarbons, etc.
2.Corrosive materials in chemical production, such as caustic soda, concentrated dilute sulfuric acid, carbonic acid, alonic acid, etc.
3. Cryogenic materials in refrigeration, such as liquid methane, liquid ammonia, liquid oxygen and various coolants.
4. materials with hygienic requirements in food and pharmaceutical production, such as beer, drinks, dairy products, syrup, etc.
Installation and maintenance
1. The straight-through blue filter is installed horizontally, and the direction of inlet and outlet shall be consistent with the direction of the arrow on the valve body.
2. After the filter works for a certain period of time, certain impurities are precipitated in the filter element. At this time, the pressure drop is increased, and the flow rate will drop, and the impurities in the filter core shall be removed in time.
3. When cleaning the impurities, pay particular attention to the deformation or damage of the stainless steel wire mesh on the filter core. Otherwise, the filter on which the filter is installed, the purity of the medium after filtration can not reach the design requirements, and the equipment such as the compressor, the pump, the instrument and the like will be damaged.
4. If the stainless steel wire mesh is found to be deformed or damaged, it needs to be replaced immediately.
Next: No Information