Cast Iron Butterfly Type Check Valve
1. Size: DN50-600
2. Body: Cast iron/Ductile iron/Cast steel;
3. Disc: Ductile iron/Stainless steel/Aluminum Bronze
4. Seat: Nitrile rubber/ EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer)/ PTFE (Poly tetra fluoroethylene)/ Fluororubber
Nitrile rubber: Excellent oil resistance, high wear resistance, good heat resistance, strong adhesion.
EPDM: (1) Low price and high cost performance
(2) Excellent aging resistance. When used together with other unsaturated diene rubbers such as NR, SBR, BR, NBR, and CR, EPDM can act as a polymer antioxidant or anti-aging agent.
(3) Excellent chemical resistance, acid, alkali, detergent, etc.; polar oil resistance.
(5) Wide application temperature range
PTFE: Excellent chemical stability, corrosion resistance, sealing, high lubricity and non-stickiness and good resistance to aging. High temperature resistance, low temperature resistance. Corrosion resistance, inert to most chemicals and solvents, resistant to strong acids and bases, water and various organic solvents.
Fluororubber: High temperature resistance, oil resistance and chemical resistance
5. Available with handles, manual gear operators and electric or pneumatic actuators.