The following are several scenarios for a pneumatic ball valve failure:
1.The actuator does not work.There are 4 reasons:
1) check whether the gas source pressure of the inlet and outlet air filter reducer reaches the rating, adjust the gas source pressure or replace the air filter reducer according to the situation; 2) check whether the solenoid valve is clogged, whether the ventilation action is normal, clean up the blockage or replace the solenoid valve according to the situation,
3) check whether the gas source pressure entering the actuator reaches the rating, and check whether the speed controller has clogged phenomenon;
4) check whether the friction of the valve sealing part is too high, or whether there is air leakage in the sealing ring.
2.Actuator work, but not enough torque
Check the adjustment bolts at both ends of the cylinder, adjust according to the closure, and lock to the appropriate position.
3.The pneumatic ball valve can be switched on and off, but the action is slow when it is opened or closed.Check according to the following conditions:
1)Check whether the speed controller before entering the actuator needs to be adjusted, because as the service life of the valve increases, changes in the process pipe and the valve itself require adjustments to the speed controller
2)Check whether there is air leakage in the cylinder. Damage of o-shaped seal ring in the cylinder may cause slow action of the valve;
3)Check whether the spring thrust is reduced;
4)Check whether the cylinder outlet lock valve is sensitive and whether the cylinder exhaust is normal.
4.The actuator works normally, but the valve does not operate.The reasons may be as follows:
1) the valve core and the valve seat are jammed;
2) the pipe is blocked;
3) the connection between the actuator and the valve core is worn and shedding, etc.
5.The actuator works normally, but the valve switch is not in place.The reasons may be:
1) there is a foreign object plug valve in the pipeline;
2) the dielectric pressure difference is too large, the actuator rigidity is small, the valve is not strictly closed;
3) the valve body itself is caused by: it is generally a sealing surface damage or packing box leakage;
As the actuator of the automatic control system-pneumatic ball valve, its normal operation is related to the production process and system safety, usually do a good job of maintenance, is very important, otherwise the loss will be your own.
Next: No Information