1. The pipe shall be placed so that the flow direction of the clamp check valve is consistent with the flow direction of the fluid;
2. The device is in a straight line. with respect to the horizontally placed tubing, a straight-to-clamp check valve is placed;
3. a telescopic tube is used between the clamp check valve and the butterfly valve, so that it is not directly connected to the other valves;
4. In the range of operating radius of the valve plate, it is avoided to participate in the pipe joint and the plug;
5. Do not have a variable diameter pipe in front of the clamp check valve or the rear device;
6. When the device opposite to the elbow is opposite to the clip type check valve, pay attention to the space which is large enough;
7. When the water pump outlet device is opposite to the clip type check valve, At least a space of six times the diameter of the valve is out to ensure that the butterfly plate is eventually subjected to fluid action.