Safety and Application instructions of knife Gate Valve
1. Before installation of the knife-type gate valve, check the valve cavity and the sealing surface and other parts, so as to not allow dirt or sand to be attached.
2.Bolts in each connecting part should be tightened evenly.
3. Check the packing site for compaction, so as to ensure the sealing of the packing, and ensure the opening of the gate is flexible.
4. Before installing the valve, the user must proofread the valve type, connection size and medium flow direction to ensure consistency with the valve requirements.
5. The user must reserve the necessary space for the valve drive when installing the valve.
6. The wiring of the driving device shall be made according to the circuit diagram.
7. Knife gate valves must be maintained on a regular basis and shall not collide and extrude at will so as not to affect the seal.