Ball valve is the most widely used valves. the ball valve it has a rotation of 90 degrees of action, the plug body for the ball, a circular through hole or channel through its axis. Ball valve in the pipeline is mainly used to do the interception, distribution and change the direction of the media, it only needs to rotate 90 degrees of operation and a small rolling torque can be closed tight.
Ball valve from the raw material can be divided into: carbon steel ball valve, stainless steel 304 ball valve, 316 ball valve and copper ball valve and cast iron ball valve. Widely used in petroleum, chemical, power generation and other departments, is based on stainless steel as raw materials, stainless steel ball valve products with strong anti-corrosion characteristics, simple structure, tight and reliable features.
Ball valve advantages
1. The fluid resistance is small, the resistance coefficient and the same length of the pipe section flat;
2. Simple structure, small size, and light weight;
3. Tight and reliable, and now the ball valve sealing surface information widely used plastic, good sealing, in the vacuum system has also been widely used;
4. Easy to operate, open and close, from full open to full clearance only need to rotate 90 °, easy to remote control;
5. Easy to repair, ball valve structure is simple, the seals are usually active, open replacement are more convenient;
6. In full open or fully closed, the ball and the seat of the sealing surface and the media isolation, the media through the period, will not lead to erosion of the valve sealing surface;
7. Ball valve for a wide range of small diameter from a few millimeters, large to 1.2 meters, from high vacuum to high pressure can be applied.