T type strainer
An official definition adopted by the Fluid Controls Institute is : "A closed vessel with cleanable screen element designed to remove and retain foreign particles. Note the term "foreign particles". Strainers do not necessarily remove only dirt. They take out material which is not wanted in the fluid and this can sometime be a valuable product which may be saved.
1. Nominal diameter: 1/2" - 32" (DN50 - DN800)
2. Pressure range: 150LB - 600LB (PN10 - PN40)
3. Working Temperature: -20℃ - 300℃
4. Body material: WCB, WCC, C6, C12, LCB, LCC, CF8, CF3, CF8M, CF3M, etc
5. Suitable Medium: Air, Water, Oil, etc
1. Design & Manufacture standard: ASME B16.34
2. Test & Inspect standard: API 598
3. Face to face: Manufacturer Standard or as client required.
4. Pressure-temperature ratings: ASME B16.34
5. Flange standard: ASME B16.5, ASME B16.47. JIS B2220. DIN 2543-2550