Y Type Slurry Valve is ideal for many applications because the valves are designed for use on abrasion materials. Y Type Slurry Valve is divided into left and right parts with a seat between them. The bolt connecting the two parts can be dissembled to replace the valve seat. The valve with abrasion resistance, high pressure resistance, erosion resistance and anti-scabbing performance. The Y type slurry valve is specially offered for controlling or stopping the slurry, the slurry valves are used primarily in the alumina, metallurgy, chemical fertilizer and mining industry.
ASME B16.5, GB/T9113
Class 150 - Class 600
2" - 20"
Carbon steel, Stainless steel
Pneumatic, Manual, Electric
Sealing Surface Material
Face to Face
1. Y Type Slurry Valve is divided into left and right parts with a seat between them. The seat is installed between the two valve body, so the seat can be replaced easily. The left and right valve bodies are provided in geometric design, the finite element analysis and 3D design software are used for flow analysis in the cavity of the valve body.
2. Y Type Slurry Valve has a good abrasion resistance with higher hardness because Full Stellite or Tungsten carbide overlaying seat sealing surface.
3. A rotation-resistant device is set up to ensure that the valve stem only has straight line motions and no rotation.
4. An anti-washing and anti-corrosion protection stem is set in the cavity of the valve body.
5. An anti-washing and anti corrosion protection plate is set in the cavity of the valve body.